Ava Fix

Second grade is going well—Ava’s working on a short story at school, and she’s teaching herself cursive handwriting at home. She’s making a few new friends and will host her first sleepover on Friday night.

1. Posted by Aunt Katie on October 1, 2012 at 4:35 pm

What fun! (for Ava, not so much for her parents or her little sister, I’m guessing)

2. Posted by Rebecca's Mom on October 1, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Such a pretty young lady! Good luck with the sleepover. Be prepared to drive someone home in the middle of the night. . .

3. Posted by Doug Smith on October 1, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Wow! Her first sleepover. I remember taking my friend home twice in the middle of the night because he couldn’t breathe. His father was a psychiatrist, which explains a lot!

4. Posted by Karyl on October 2, 2012 at 8:18 pm

What a beautiful young lady! What is she writing about??

5. Posted by Rebecca on October 4, 2012 at 1:24 pm

It’s a story about a valuable but missing diamond. I asked her how it was going to end, and she told me she was only on page 12, so it’s far to early to tell.

6. Posted by Karyl on October 6, 2012 at 4:31 am

Can I have a signed copy when she gets it published?