So far, so good.

Bryan and I started dating 16 years ago today. Some say you end up hating the things that initially attracted you to a person, but my fondness for bad jokes only seems to grow with each passing year.

1. Posted by Liana on February 11, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Congratulations! Glad to hear you still like his bad jokes!

2. Posted by Karyl on February 11, 2011 at 5:19 pm

16 years – wow, and congratulations! Very nice picture of the two of you, by the way!

3. Posted by Doug Smith on February 11, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Great photo and great couple. Did you hear the one about the bio-chemist and the p.r./fund-raising guru who walked into the bar? What do you call a fish with no eye (i)? Fssssh.

4. Posted by Laura on February 12, 2011 at 7:25 am

Very sweet! Congratulations!!

5. Posted by jsmith425 on February 12, 2011 at 9:48 am

You two are one of my all time favorite married couples. I love your loud laugh when Bryan makes a joke and his sweet little laugh for making you laugh. Congrats. I’m so glad my brother wooed you!

6. Posted by Rebecca's Mom on February 12, 2011 at 12:01 pm

So, is it 15 years or 16 years since the infamous Valentine’s Day dinner that you and Shaina prepared for your boyfriends at our house? Do you remember what you fixed?

Such a good photo of the two of you!